Monday 12 June 2017

Day 10: Revelstoke (Rest day)

26C and sunny.

Not bad weather for a rest day.

Rec centre
Plan for the day - update blog, definitely go to the Rec centre and laze about in the warm pools and saunas, give Shirley a clean and tune up, and meet up with Chris again for dinner.

I am the only person in the hostel and seem to have the run of the place...

I ate a good breakfast, cleaned Shirley up and had her running smoothly again, then headed off to the pools for a good soak and wallow. The hostel provides free entry as part of the package when staying there.

After the pools, my cycling hunger kicked in and I set about trying to find a good place to eat. Walking through a car park on the way back to the hostel, I saw a sign that mentioned a Chinese buffet between 12 and 2pm.
Happiness is

Time check!
Whoop! 1230.
Time to eat.

"Table for one please"

With my hunger satiated three loaded plates later, I headed back to the hostel for a nap and a spot of blogging, before meeting up with Chris for dinner and drinks in the evening.

Revelstoke. It's an awesome place!





'Stoke

No comments :

Post a Comment