Thursday 3 August 2017

Day 64: Nipigon (Rest day)

I was tired today.

Seven-and-a-half hours of pedalling time yesterday had sapped the strength from me, so I had a lie-in.
Not much happened today.
I tried to do laundry but it seemed that all the washing machines and driers were broken and out of order. I did a food shop to replace all the food I ate yesterday, and bought more to eat today. I had lunch of hot-dogs, under the gazebo in the campsite, and watched a movie, while trying to keep my eyes open.

I watched the geese on the lake for a little while, then headed back to the Chinese restaurant for another round of dinner, before going to bed very early

It's amazing at how quickly a rest day can go when you're not doing anything in particular, but when you're sitting on a bicycle, a day can go on forever.



No comments :

Post a Comment